To create backups on cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- In the "Files" section, click on the "Backups" icon.
- In the "Full Backup" section, click on the "Download a Full Website Backup" button.
- In the "Backup Destination" dropdown menu, select the location where you want to save the backup file.
- Click on the "Generate Backup" button.
Once the backup process is complete, you will be able to download the backup file from the location you specified in step 4. It is important to regularly create backups of your website, in case you need to restore your site in the event of data loss or other issues.